Friday, July 29, 2016

Sisterlocks in Costa Rica

On Tuesday I had my first Sisterlocks retightening in Costa Rica

We took the bus to Alajuela (22 miles away) yesterday so I could get my hair done by my new Sisterlocks Consultant. Her name is Dr Carmen Hutchinson-Miller and she was awesome!!! Did a great job and took about 2 1/2 hrs (normal) The price was $40. I pay $100 back in the states. Cost of the bus was $1.20 ea way and takes about 30 mins.  Some of you may remember I was searching for someone to do my hair before I left.

NATURAL HAIR RULES!!!

after my lock retightening

Dr Miller and me



I won this one hahaha


If you are in Costa Rica and would like to contact Dr Carmen Hutchinson-Miller you can reach her 
by email 
proudlockscr@gmail.com

Or Proud Locks on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment