Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Black Women - Beauty & Racism


I stumbled upon an interesting blog the other day which deals quite a bit with race and racism and as that is something I must deal with on a daily basis and because the topic has come more to the fore, it seems lately, I thought I would share some of his links with you. He gets a ton of comments so that in itself makes it a pretty interesting place where you can wind up spending a lot of time.


I will make one comment before posting his link, which is, that I have a post of my own simmering just below the surface which deals with just how angry I am about the Trayvon Martin situation. Racism is still something we have not had a serious conversation about. Personally, I think every black person in this country should stand up and make it known that enough is enough! Our lives are not being valued and that is not OK! But that's a post for another time.

Below is the link to the post. check it out (his posts are sometimes short but they are long on comments) While you're there you might want to check out some other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment