Monday, March 26, 2012

What makes good husband material?


I saw this article on the Huffington Post and thought you might like to read it and/or visit the blog. There are some interesting relationship articles there.

This article originally appeared on ManWifeandDog.com

Meet Charli Penn the author, then check out the story


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

 The 5 Types Of Men Who Make GREAT Husbands
by Charli Penn
In my line of work, I meet a lot of great husbands and the wives who adore them. Over time, it's not hard to pick up on a pattern among these men -- especially when I chat with other wives about why they chose the men they've married and what qualities in their husbands have most shaped their marriages.

For all those single women out there who often wonder what type of man they should marry or how they will know if he's "The One" they're meant to spend forever with, this list is 100 percent for you. It's based on my own personal experience as a wife, those of the many wives I've encountered throughout my career as a Weddings and Relationships editor, and the observations I've made about the great husbands I've met or bumped into over the years.

Not all of the answers are here, but I promise you, this list has some of the insight you seek. Read on, ladies, and take notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment