Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Do you have the poo's? Simple cleansing for natural hair


You know I'm all about sharing information on how we can simplify our lives and live more naturally.

Today I have some hair detox tips for you.

I learned about this some time ago but recently decided to give it a try.



NO POO
(cleaning your hair without the use of shampoo and conditioner)

FACTS: 



WHY:



Ingredients


Many people use the popular method of baking soda + apple cider vinegar

How:

Step 1- cleanse


Step 2 - Rinse







That's it


What to expect:

Expect that your hair may be a little dry at first but stay with it, it will get better.

I think we should let this information sink in before I confuse you with the 2 other options

But....Stay tuned for more information on co-wash and pre-poo  

No comments:

Post a Comment